Aero India 2015 starts from February 18, 2015. This time, there are a total of five aerial display teams performing at the biennial air show.
- Indian Air Force Sarang Team
- Flying Bulls
- Breitling Wing Walkers
- The Yakovlevs Aerobatic Display Team
- Scandinavian Air Show
In addition to this, there will be aerial displays by fighter aircraft and helicopters. The confirmed displays this year are:
- Dassault Rafale
- HAL Light Combat Helicopter
- HAL Rudra
- HAL Tejas
- Indian Air Force Sukhoi Su-30MKI
- US Air Force F-16
- US Air Force C-17 Globemaster
- US Navy P-8 Poseidon
The DRDO Embraer AEW&C aircraft is also likely to take part in the aerial display.
All in all, it looks like an action packed edition of Aero India!